Your logo design should be created in vector format.
This is a very important practice that you should insist on no matter who you your designer is! Because a vector format is not based on pixels, you can blow it up to billboard size and not lose quality. Do not work with a designer that can not give you your logo design in vector format (unless there is a VERY good reason for this). In addition to this format (ai and eps), you should also receive your logo in the following formats: pdf, jpg, gif and png. Stacey Lane Design will supply additional logo design formats when requested.
Logo design is are our specialty
If you are in Denver (or Colorado) and are looking for a logo design for your start-up,small/medium size business or non-profit, we’d love to help you bring your vision to life.
Whether we like it or not, Image is Everything. We perceive things based on images and make assumptions based on these perceptions. Have you ever been to a restaurant that looks nice and inviting from the outside but the food and/or service sucks? The perception of a product or service can be vastly different from actuality. It was the perception that enticed you in to check it out.
Creating a logo is a simple thing, but creating a good one is one of the hardest task that any designer can achieve. A good logo is a mixture of cleverly picked fonts, colors and images, from which must result a memorable design. A good logo will also stand the test of time and should not be based on current trends. Let SLD create a good logo design that will start your business off on the right track. It’s one of the best investments you can make towards creating a positive perception.
What is Your Brand? Who are you?
A brand tells your customers what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from that of your competitors. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials–all of which should integrate your logo–communicate your brand.
Part of a logo’s impact comes from repetition and is good for breeding familiarity. Every company, every branded product or service should have a logo for this purpose if no other reason. Marketing guru’s have said that a person needs to be introduced to your company at least 6 times before they will remember you. Familiarity will often be the first steps towards building a relationship with your potential customers. There for it is extremely important that your foundation be strong to support the rest of your brand.
So think about it. What does your logo design portray? Does it communicate integrity? Is your logo professional? Does it convey strength? Does your logo show that you know your market? Does your logo show that your company is innovative and creative? You want your company to be seen as cutting edge and knowledgeable, to show that you able to meet your consumer needs with the newest and best products and services.
How does it work?
1. You fill out our identity worksheet so SLD can learn about your business and target market.
2. We meet face to face for a complimentary discovery session.
3. We sign a contract to cover both of our butts and you make a payment of 1/2 of the logo designs cost.
4. SLD starts basic market research to check out your competition.
5. SLD starts idea generation and designs/creates your first initial logo design mock ups and emails them to you for your review.
6. You provide feedback on what you do and don’t like about your initial logo designs.
7. We continue the revision process until we reach a final design that we both love.
8. You make your final payment.
9. We email your final logo design in the formats mentioned above.
10. You start plastering the world with your new logo design.